If you’re new to sports betting, there at least two universal truths. One, you’ll need to choose the top bookmakers to enjoy the sports betting experience. And two, no two sportsbooks are alike. Just like casinos, these operators differ based on several aspects. For example, these sites differ in terms of the number of sports and tournaments covered, the quality of odds available, and bonuses and promotions. Some may also differ in terms of the payments supported and the quality of support services offered to customers.
Despite these variations, the choice of your next bookmaker should not be a source of stress. With the right set of information and reviews, you can easily compare and contrast the online bookmakers today. And one tool you can use is a short yet concise guide on the top bookmakers that can work for your needs.
As a leading provider of reviews, news, and information about online bookies, we can provide you with the guidance you need. Here, you can get information about the best bookies around and reasons why they are highly recommended. Moreover, we offer you suggestions on what to check if you’re faced with lots of options. We make your sports betting journey stress-free and enjoyable. So read on and find out how you can compare and choose the best online bookies today.
How to Compare and Contrast the Top Bookmakers Online
So how do you make sense of the available options online? With so many online bookies competing for your attention, how do you choose the best bookmaker for your needs? As a responsible player, it’s best to take a look at their services and compare them based on several parameters. Specifically, you need to assess them based on the quality of bonuses and promotions, its trustworthiness, quality of customer support, and payments.
The best online bookies must comply with similar regulations. For instance, they must implement the KYC or the ‘Know Your Customer’ protocol. Also, a player must be 18 years of age (or 21 in other platforms) to create an account and enjoy betting. Although they follow the same set of general guidelines, the best bookies will often strive to differentiate its business based on the parameters listed above. Let’s take a look at each parameter and discover how it can influence your gambling experience.
- You’ll sign up using your details and play with your hard-earned money. To get the protection you deserve, choose a bookmaker that invests in your privacy and security. Now, there are several things you need to check if you want 24/7 protection when using the bookmaker sportsbook platform.
A basic requirement is to check the remote licenses of the website and see if the bookmaker is certified and fully encrypted. Reliable online bookmakers are fully licensed by leading jurisdictions in the market. For example, a leading site is licensed to operate by the Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, and the Government of Curacao. Also, make it a point to check if the website is fully encrypted. Full encryption means that the best bookies will protect customer data and secure transactions at all times. At a minimum, the top online bookmakers should be protected by 128-bit SSL encryption.
- Quality of Bonuses and Promotions. In the search for the best online bookmakers, pay attention to the quality and availability of lucrative offers and promotions. The bookies offer from new customer bonuses, free bets, to reload bonuses that can help enhance your gambling experience. Watch out for a bookmaker that offers free bets and reload bonuses as part of their standard promotions.
If this is your first time playing at a bookmaker, one of the first things you should consider is the quality of the welcome bonus. The higher the deposit match percentage, the better it is for your bankroll and betting requirements. It also helps if this standard bonus is subject to friendly terms.
- Sporting events and leagues covered. What are the different sporting events covered? Can you bet on your favorite teams and follow your preferred leagues and tournaments? These are also critical requirements to consider in your search for a reliable sportsbook.
As a general rule, sign up for a bookmaker that covers popular international sports and a few extras. At a minimum, make it a point to select a bookmaker that accept bets for basketball, football, soccer, tennis, volleyball, and cricket. You can also expand your betting options by looking for a bookmaker that offers virtual racing, horse racing, and eSports. In short, ask yourself what and where you want to play. The bookmaker should cover these and provide you with access to popular leagues.
- In-play and standard betting. There are two general ways on how to you can enjoy the services of bookmakers online. One, you can place your bets in advance. In this arrangement, you place your bets in advance regarding the potential outcome of a match. Two, you can place your bets while the match is ongoing. Also called the in-play betting, this service offered by a bookmaker allows you to follow the scores and bet in real-time.
Although both allow you to predict the outcome of the matches, the in-play betting arrangement is more challenging. In this type of betting, you follow the game in real-time and you can complete the bets even when the match is in-play. This is a challenging way to bet and will work best for enthusiasts who have a complete command of the game and understanding of the teams.
Before you sign up for an account with a bookmaker, ask yourself. Do you prefer to bet in advance or bet in real-time? If you’re not sure, make it a point to choose a bookmaker that offers both services. More than these products, you should also choose the bookmaker that offers you the tools and resources that can enhance your experience. Choose a bookmaker that offers you access to live stream, statistics, betting guide, latest scores, and tips.
- Best odds, displayed in different ways. The search for a reliable bookmaker also requires a look at how the odds are presented. As advertised, you want to play with bookmakers online that deliver competitive odds. In sports betting, the bookmaker odds will explain to you the chances of a result will happen. These also dictate how much you can collect if you make the right prediction. With these things in mind, it’s critical that your chosen sports bookie online offers competitive odds.
Speaking of odds, you should also consider how these are presented in the best online bookies. There are three general ways of how these odds are presented- fractional, American, and decimal. You should sign up with a bookmaker that can display these odds in three ways.
- The choice of the right bookmaker to serve your needs also depend on the availability of reliable payment options. When you sign up for a sportsbook, you should also check out the available payment options. You need to fund your account and request withdrawals in the future. And you want facilities that can fast-track your financial transactions safely and securely.
In standard bookie betting services, the most popular payment solutions are Visa, Mastercard, and e-wallet. Of these payment options, it’s best to use e-wallets like Skrill, Neteller, and ecoPayz. These payment processors offer faster transactions. In most cases, payments made using these e-wallets are completed within minutes. Another popular payment option is Bitcoin which is now popular among the top online bookmakers. Just like e-wallets, the use of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies offers instant and highly secure services. Another popular payment option is through the use of bank transfer. However, most transactions are processed in 3 to 5 days.
- Customer support. When faced with several online bookies, consider the bookmaker that offers you multiple contact options. You’ll never know what will happen when you bet and play so you want to get the help and assistance you need. At a minimum, sign up with a bookmaker that offers email, live chat, or a Help Page. It also helps if the management offers its players with a toll-free number or access to social media platforms. More importantly, these contact options should be available 24/7.
Consider this checklist and use the parameters when you’re in the market for a new bookmaker. Since you’re sharing your personal and financial information, you should work with a reliable sportsbook that’s committed to security, safety, and privacy. It also helps if the company offers you with an internal procedure when it comes to complaints. Also, you can get peace of mind if the payment facilities comply with the requirements of PCI-DSS. It only means that your card-related transactions are safe and secure.
Finally, you can professional guidance if you get your recommendations and bookmaker ratings from a reputable source. Make our website your go-to website for all things related to online casinos, sports betting, and responsible gambling.